ArtStarts is a charitable organization that provides innovative arts programs for young people, practical resources for teachers and artists, and advocates for arts in education.
The organisations key areas of activity include:
- booking school performances,
- an annual showcase conference for young audience presenters,
- artist residencies, grants to schools and districts,
- professional learning opportunities for artists and teachers,
- gallery exhibitions of young people’s art and free family programming which are also available in French.