Centre d’appui à la famille et à l’enfance
The Centre d’appui à la famille et à l’enfance (CAFE) provides information, resources and activities for Francophone families in Vancouver with children aged 0 to 6 years old.
The roles of CAFE are:
- to welcome parents and young children;
- to embrace diversity;
- to offer various services and programs related to health education and early childhood development;
- to make available resources to empower parents;
- to provide information and refer families for early childhood services;
- to offer and promote fun activities and opportunities in French with your child, as well as meeting other parents!
For instance, there are some dance classes for the little ones on Saturday morning!