Sugar Beach Sugar Shack
The sugar shack, an authentic part of the winter-spring transition in Quebec, is setting up shop for a free event in Toronto open to anyone who loves maple syrup. Launched by Waterfront Toronto, the Sugar Beach Sugar Shack is an event presented in partnership with Quebec Original and with the support from Redpath Sugar, PortsToronto, Pier 27 and Corus Entertainment.
- Maple syrup cooking demonstrations and maple taffy samples
- Live French musical performances
- Ice carving demonstrations
- Skating at nearby Sherbourne Common
- Food trucks serving Québécois favourites like tourtière and poutine
This event takes place over the March break at Canada's Sugar Beach – Jarvis and Queens Quay in Toronto.