TD Summer Reading Club
TD Summer Reading Club is Canada’s biggest annual bilingual summer reading program for kids of all ages, interests, and abilities where kids age 0-12 years old can:
- Join activities at branches, online, on the road or wherever their summer takes them
- Access free books, read books online, and get reading recommendations
- Track their own reading and collect stickers and online badges
- Connect and share jokes, book reviews, and more with others across the country
There are great resources for pre-readers as well as for kids with print disabilities.
It’s free, fun and as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Register at your local library to get the official club notebook and stickers.
- Engage with library staff.
- Discover great programming and reading adventures.
Studies show that kids who keep reading all summer do better when they return to school in the fall. TD Summer Reading Club is a great way to keep them engaged.
Visit your local library’s website for programs and events happening near you!